Sunday, November 21, 2010

No Photo :(

I have a funny story to relate, but unfortunately there is no photo to go along with it.

My parents were in Chula Vista checking out the proposed site of a new marina before they demolish everything. My mom goes to the (public) bathroom and finds a room full of stalls, and no doors. (I guess this is so that people don't do drugs in the stall? I don't know.) At the far end of the row of stalls there was a woman with her five year old son. He was going to the bathroom, and narrating the process to his mother.

"Mommy, I'm trying to go poop."
"Mommy, it burns!"

Upon hearing this, another woman asks, "Did he eat a spicy burrito? That's what happens when you eat a spicy burrito."

That is exactly what he had done.



Yummmmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment